Beginning


I am posting review of five books today.
I read A House for MrBiswas by VS Naipaul recently. Graham Greene is one of my favorite novelists. I post my impressions of his novel Honorary Consul. Bill Bryson is the funniest author I've read. I have chosen his travel book on UK, Notes from a Small Island this time. Human mind is infinitely baffling. Daniel Kahneman in his great book, Thinking Fastand Slow, talks about the decision making apparatus of human mind. Kon-Tiki by Thor Heyerdahl is a thrilling story of his intrepid sea journey from Peru to Polynesia in a primitive raft, more than half a century back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gham-e-Rozgar - Tyranny of Livelihood

A Thousand Desires - Glimpse of the Margazhi-Kutcheri Season

Parents or Parenting: What Makes Us Who We Are?